Sunday, January 24, 2010

Gabrielle


What's your favourite aspect of hairdressing?

My favourite aspect is being able to have my own artistic touch into my clients style. Also the relationships that are made with my clients. I also love colouring, and creating changes that make people, feel good about themselves.


How long have you been hairdressing?

I have been hairdressing for three years, I am in my third year of my apprenticeship.


What do you love about working at wearable art hairdressing?

I love working at wearable art because all the girls that I work with are warm and loving, and kind. It is always a happy atmosphere to work in.


Favourite redken product?

My favourite product is the blonde glam range, perfect platinum treatment/ conditioner gives blonde clients the most beautiful result.

No comments:

Post a Comment